- Any government system that provides monetary assistance to people with an inadequate or no income
- social welfare program in the U.S.; includes old-age and survivors insurance and some unemployment insurance and old-age assistance
- Social Security, in Australia, refers to a system of social welfare payments provided by Commonwealth Government of Australia. These payments are administered by a Government body named Centrelink. In Australia, most benefits are subject to a means test.
- Social security is primarily a social insurance program providing social protection, or protection against socially recognized conditions, including poverty, old age, disability, unemployment and others.
- (in the US) A federal insurance program that provides benefits to retired people and those who are unemployed or disabled
- Main telephone number
- An arithmetical value, expressed by a word, symbol, or figure, representing a particular quantity and used in counting and making calculations and for showing order in a series or for identification
- the property possessed by a sum or total or indefinite quantity of units or individuals; “he had a number of chores to do”; “the number of parameters is small”; “the figure was about a thousand”
- a concept of quantity involving zero and units; “every number has a unique position in the sequence”
- A quantity or amount
- total: add up in number or quantity; “The bills amounted to $2,000″; “The bill came to $2,000″
Day 7 NUMB
Well . . . i went to the DMV, waited on the longest line ever just to find out that i had to go to the social security office first. i went to the S.S office waited on another line, i began talking to the woman in front of me and when i got to the front of the line they told me i had to put my camara in the car. so i did, came back waited on the line AGAIN, they searched my stuff and told me no cell phones allowed in the building so i had to put that in my car too, which, by the way, is in the DMV parking lot across the street, cause i couldnt find a single freakin parking spot. When i finally got in and reconnected with the lady that was in front of me she was now 9 people in front of me. i waited 3 hours to be seen.
The novacain at the dentist was not working so i let him drill my head while feeling every single thing. An hour later as i was eating . . . Can you guess what happend? I threw it in the garbage.
To top it all off i lost 40 bucks somehow in all this madness, i keep trying to remeber what i did with it, I think i left it on the table at 7-11 but i doubt anyones gonna find 40 bucks and turn it in to the guy behind the counter.
The pirate at starbux gave me a hug today and bought me a coffee to make me feel better. So I suppose its not all bad.
litle pieces glued to minddoor